Shelter in Place. Safer at Home. These are terms that we have come to deeply understand in the recent months. We can now each speak to both the good and the bad ways the pandemic is shaping our lives.
In our home, our daughter loved. She did her schoolwork with her dogs, and she took them on walks whenever she wanted. Our youngest son bounced off the walls. And climbed them. Literally. Our oldest son felt incredibly isolated and extremely bored.
Now it is summer, but a summer unlike any summer we have known before, but I know we will find out way through. As a state and as a country (and even as a globe), I hope we find our way through all of this together.
As the studio begins to reopen, I will have limited openings the first several weeks, but availability will expand as we all learn how to adapt to new Covid guidelines. I realize that many people will want to see their favorite hair stylist before coming in for portraits, but your session consultation (to plan your session) can take place before your lovely locks have been trimmed.
I want you to know that I would love to see you again, and you can count on me to take extra precautions to keep you and your family safe. I know that your family means as much to you as my family means to me, so I sharing the new Covid policies the studio is implementing as the doors reopen:
RULES FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING
MMB Imagery is a low volume portrait studio. It is easy for us to limit the number of people that visit the studio each day. We are committed to doing our part to help minimize the spread of Covid-19 and to reduce your risk.
1. Upon arrival to the studio, all parties must wash hands. We are providing a hand pampering moisturizing treatment for you to enjoy.
2. All shared surfaces including door handles and countertops will be disinfected between clients.
3. We can accommodate sessions with only single family units present in the entire building.
4. Photographer and assistants will either maintain social distancing or wear masks when outdoors. Requests to do both are honored. When in studio, photographer and assistants will wear masks and do our best to maintain social distancing.
5. Photographer and studio assistants will perform temperature checks before face to face appointments.
6. Your session can take place at the studio, outdoors at the studio, or at an outdoor location of your choice.
7. Consultations and sales appointments will take place over zoom or at the studio with social distancing. Photographer will wear a mask. I can’t hug you yet... but I still want to.
8. Make up application and hair styling will resume as Stay Safe orders allow. State guidelines will be followed, and all make up brushes will continue to be sanitized between uses.
One thing I know for certain, even during Covid, families mean love. We can celebrate that love safety and together. Our time together with the people we love means more than ever. Now that we are beginning to see our mothers and fathers, our adult children, and grandparents, we would love to capture your family relationships in a beautiful way that celebrates your love.
MMB Imagery is a safe place to share with the people you love. You can come in together, reconnect, and walk away with beautiful portraits knowing these portraits will last a lifetime.
Thank you for trusting the studio to care for you during this this of uncertainty. I look forward to reconnecting soon.
Love and light,
Michelle Massey Barnes
REQUEST SESSION INFORMATION
If you are interested in session information, please reach out. I will be in touch soon. Thank you!